Dr. Richard Deshazo practices Allergy and Immunology care in Jackson, MS. Dr. Deshazo specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Deshazo provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Diagnostic criteria for sarcoidosis of the sinuses.
- Expanding habitat of the imported fire ant (Solenopsis invicta): a public health concern.
- APM's mission to lead Academic Internal Medicine.
- Recommendations for prevention and management of fire ant infestation of health care facilities.
- Allergic reactions to Triatoma bites.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome: a conundrum.
- Integrins, macrophages, and sarcoidosis.
- Use and interpretation of diagnostic immunologic laboratory tests.
- Molecular mechanisms of allergic disease.
- Allergic and nonallergic drug reactions.
- Prevention and treatment of anaphylaxis.
- Biological control of fire ants: an update on new techniques.
- Mechanisms of neutrophil damage to human alveolar extracellular matrix: the role of serine and metalloproteases.
- Cardiodepressant and neurologic actions of Solenopsis invicta (imported fire ant) venom alkaloids.
Dr. Richard D Deshazo MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Richard D Deshazo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treating Lupus
Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune condition where your immune system sees your own tissues as foreign cells and therefore starts to produce antibodies against them. Since the antibodies are produced by your own cells, these antibodies are given the term...
- Differentiating Lupus and Psoriatic Arthritis
Arthritis - An OverviewArthritis is the name given to diseases or disorders that affect the body joints. Arthritis is a health issue that affects the joints, bones, and muscles and can also cause many problems with one's general health condition. Over 50 million of the Americans are diagnosed with...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- An Overview of Vaccinations
There are different vaccines actively used in practical medicine, specifically by pediatricians. Artificial immunization is the greatest achievement of modern microbiological technologies. It has already saved millions of lives all around the world. The production of vaccines is a sophisticated...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Dr. Gailen Daugherty Marshall MD878 LAKELAND DR JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Stephen F Kemp MD878 LAKELAND DR JACKSON MS 39216
- Mr. Daniel L Venarske M.D1513 Lakeland Dr. Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Joshua F Phillips M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. , Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Dexter W Walcott M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Todd N Adkins M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. Jackson MS 39216