Dr. Randall Keith Cullen M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1414 W Skyline Dr Madison WI, 53705
Dr. Randall Cullen practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Madison, WI. Dr. Cullen evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Cullen seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Randall Keith Cullen M.D.'s Practice location
Madison, WI 53705Get Direction
Madison, WI 53719Get Direction
Dr. Randall Keith Cullen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cullen
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Dr. Peggy S Scallon MD6001 Research Park Blvd Madison WI 53719
- Dr. William B Taft M.D.6001 RESEARCH PARK BLVD MADISON WI 53562
- Dr. Erik J Ulland M.D.University Of Wisconsin Hospital And Clinics Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Kory A Frey M.D.7633 GANSER WAY MADISON WI 53719
- Dr. Alexandra Mcmurray MD2727 Marshall Ct Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Marcia J Slattery MD6001 Research Park Blvd Madison WI 53719