Dr. Earl Randy Craven MD
Ophthalmologist11960 Lioness Way Suite 190 Parker CO, 80134
Dr. Craven specializes in glaucoma and is currently chief of glaucoma at King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital (KKESH) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was the first U.S. surgeon to implant the iStent and th ...
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO- 1989
- Brimonidine and timolol fixed-combination therapy versus monotherapy: a 3-month randomized trial in patients with glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
- Efficacy and safety of brimonidine and dorzolamide for intraocular pressure lowering in glaucoma and ocular hypertension.
- Evaluation of circadian control of intraocular pressure after a single drop of bimatoprost 0.03% or travoprost 0.004%.
- Aqueous humor concentrations of bimatoprost free acid, bimatoprost and travoprost free acid in cataract surgical patients administered multiple topical ocular doses of LUMIGAN or TRAVATAN.
- Ocular surface disease in patients with glaucoma or ocular hypertension treated with either BAK-preserved latanoprost or BAK-free travoprost.
- Critical appraisal of loteprednol ointment, gel, and suspension in the treatment of postoperative inflammation and pain following ocular and corneal transplant surgery.
- Trabecular micro-bypass shunt (iStent®): basic science, clinical, and future).
- Retrobulbar Injections for Blind Painful Eyes: A Comparative Study of Retrobulbar Alcohol Versus Chlorpromazine.
- Glaucoma, Eye Problems, Cataract Surgery With Lens Replacement
- FellowAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology
- University Of Texas Southwestern 1984
- Parkland Health & Hospital System 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals 1984
- Wills Eye Hospital/Glaucoma 1988
- Wills Eye Hospital, Glaucoma 1987
Dr. Earl Randy Craven MD's Practice location
Parker, CO 80134Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Earl Randy Craven MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Craven
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What is Dry Eye?
Dry eyes are a condition in which the eyes do not get enough moisture and lubrication from tears. It is the tears that provides constant moisture to the eyes, which is very important for comfort of viewing. It is a very common condition in the population, particularly in people above 40-years-old....
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Keratoconus?
Keratoconus is a non-inflammatory disorder of the eye where the cornea bulges outward like a cone. Thinning and bulging of cornea may result in blurring of vision and make the eye more sensitive to light. This disorder is seen in both the eyes and is common in people from 10-years-old to...
- Dr. Rebecca Sands Braverman MD777 Bannock St Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Eva C. Kim MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Mina Pantcheva MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. William L Hines MD2480 S Downing St Denver CO 80210
- Dr. Robert Isaac Fish M.D.12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Eric Michael Hink MD12605 E. 16th Avenue Aurora CO 80045