Dr. Merritt Elizabeth Adams M.D
Pediatrician600 Highland Ave Mfcb, 6th Floor 2281 Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Merritt Adams is a pediatrician practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Adams is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Adams diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Adams can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Merritt Elizabeth Adams M.D's Practice location
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37403Get Direction
Dr. Merritt Elizabeth Adams M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adams
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Thomas David Meier20 South Park Street Madison Wisconsin 53715
- Dr. Scott Michael Gyorog MD4200 Savannah Dr De Forest WI 53532
- Dr. Thomas D Meier MD20 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Patricia V Staats MD7102 Mineral Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Timothy J Chybowski MD20 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Christine A Pagel MD1821 S Stoughton Rd Madison WI 53716