Dr. Farid Azizollahi is a family practitioner practicing in Woodland Hills, CA. Dr. Azizollahi specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Azizollahi possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chas R Drew Univ Med & Sci, Family Medicine
- Chas R Drew University Med and Science
Dr. Farid Azizollahi MD's Practice location
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Get Direction
BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90211Get Direction
Dr. Farid Azizollahi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- What Is Visceral Fat?
You probably want to lose visceral fat for improved health. Visceral fat is the fat located deep inside the abdomen. It has several components, which include fat in the intestines (mesenteric fat), around the kidneys (intrarenal fat), and some bits of fat near the uterus or testes. Unlike other...
- Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.801 S Chevy Chase Dr Glendale CA 91205
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD266 S Harvard Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Yelena Badalova MD2222 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Vigen V. Abovian M.D.435 Arden Ave Glendale CA 91203
- Dr. Bruce Olmscheid M.D.45 Castro St San Francisco CA 94114