Dr. Bernard Fagin is a urologist practicing in Cortlandt Manor, NY. Dr. Fagin specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1967
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Urology; Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, General Surgery; Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Albert Einstein College Med 1968
Dr. Bernard Harold Fagin MD's Practice location
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567Get Direction
Dr. Bernard Harold Fagin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fagin
- Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?
Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?Food is known to have diverse effects on the body of a human being. Eating helps maintain our bodies and keep us alive. We all have different eating patterns and preferences. Lifestyle choices also involve the types of food we choose to consume.Our bodies...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?
What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?The bladder is a very important organ, usually found on the pelvis (lower abdomen). This hollow organ acts as a storage unit for the urine formed by your kidneys. Being such an important organ of the urinary tract, it is at high risk, since it receives...
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
Treatments for Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a problem that affects the ability of men to have and maintain their erections. It can cause emotional and psychological stress, especially for people with low self-esteem or those who suffer relationship troubles because of it. However, it...
- Dr. Nabet Garo Kasabian MD600 WESTAGE BUSINESS CTR DR FISHKILL NY 12524
- Dr. Judd Boczko MD210 WESTCHESTER AVE WHITE PLAINS NY 10604
- Dr. Marc Danziger MD1978 CROMPOND RD CORTLANDT MANOR NY 10567
- Dr. David Joel Narins M.D.222 WESTCHESTER AVE WHITE PLAINS NY 10604
- Dr. Mitchell Fraiman MD2 Medical Park Dr West Nyack NY 10994
- Dr. Mark Nogueira MD90 S Bedford Rd Mount Kisco NY 10549