Dr. Joyce Lammert is an Immunologist specializing in Asthma and Allergies at Virginia Mason Medical Center and Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Washington School of Medici ...
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1985
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1985
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mandatory influenza vaccination of healthcare workers: a 5-year study.
- Vaccination mandates vs opt-out programs and rates of influenza immunization.
- Long-term methotrexate treatment in corticosteroid-dependent asthma.
- Modulation of the host immune response as a result of Chlamydia psittaci infection.
- Cytotoxic cells induced after Chlamydia psittaci infection in mice.
- 2011 Seattle Super Doctors
- Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Sinusitis And More
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology; Virginia Mason Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Virginia Mason Medical Center 1986
- Virginia Mason Medical Center Program
- Allergy-Immunology, University of Washington, Seattle
Dr. Joyce K Lammert MD's Practice location
Dr. Joyce K Lammert MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lammert
- Risks of Immunotherapy
If you are undergoing immunotherapy, there are things that will be unseen, missed, or ignored that could lead to undesirable reactions or results. These reactions will range from allergic reactions to the therapy being continually rejected by your body.However, doctors have after years of research...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- What are the Symptoms of Allergies?
The term allergy refers to the exaggerated immune response to certain foreign substances that normally may be harmless. These substances, which trigger an allergic response, are called allergens. The allergens may not trigger a similar response in everybody, and may remain harmless for others. Some...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- How is Chicken Pox Diagnosed?
Chicken pox is a very serious viral disease that results from the varicella zoster virus. The most common sign and indicator of chicken pox is the blistering rash all over one's body. The symptoms are more evident during the cold season, and young children are to be vaccinated against the disease....
- An Overview of Vaccinations
There are different vaccines actively used in practical medicine, specifically by pediatricians. Artificial immunization is the greatest achievement of modern microbiological technologies. It has already saved millions of lives all around the world. The production of vaccines is a sophisticated...
- Dr. William K Butler MD310 15th Ave E Seattle WA 98112
- Dr. Steven P Mcclean MD4300 Talbot Rd S Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Michael Weiss M.D.8301 161st Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Dr. Garrison H Ayars MD1200 112th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Mary V Lasley M.D.9725 3RD AVE NE STE 500 SEATTLE WA 98115
- Dr. Mary L Farrington MD2671 NE 46TH ST SEATTLE WA 98105