Dr. John Urban Coniglio M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)1065 Senator Keating Boulevard Suite 240 Rochester NY, 14618
Dr. John Coniglio is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Coniglio specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1985
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1985
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Schwann cell-onion bulb tumor of the trigeminal nerve: hyperplasia, dysplasia or neoplasia?
- Transverse lag screw fixation in midline mandibulotomy. A case series.
- Prudent management of the mid-cheek mass: revisiting the accessory parotid gland tumor.
- Evaluation of selective lymph node sampling in the node-negative neck.
- Transverse lag screw fixation in midline mandibulotomy: a case series revisited.
- Complications of skull base surgery.
- Oral rehabilitation of a 12-year-old patient diagnosed with a central giant cell granuloma using a fibula graft and an implant-supported prosthesis: a clinical report.
- Augmented fixation of mandibular fractures with a threaded Kirschner wire.
- Superiority of magnetic resonance over computed tomography for imaging parotid tumor.
- The acute care nurse practitioner in collaborative practice.
- Thyroid cancers. I. Papillary, follicular, and Hürthle cell.
- Transverse lag screw fixation of the midline mandibulotomy.
- Total lower lip reconstruction with a sensate composite radial forearm-palmaris longus free flap and a tongue flap.
- Subglottic nerve sheath tumor in a pediatric patient: case report and literature review.
- Solitary subglottic neurofibroma: MR findings.
- Throat Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Otolaryngology; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, General Surgery
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Dr. John Urban Coniglio M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. John Urban Coniglio M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coniglio
- What is Sleep Apnea?
This is a sleep disorder which remains undiagnosed in most cases. In this disorder, a person’s breathing stops or gets interrupted during sleep, affecting the oxygen distribution to different organs. People affected by sleep apnea often stop sleeping briefly during the night.Two types of sleep...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- Causes and Symptoms of Tonsillitis
If you look into the back of your throat, you will see two oval-shaped pads of tissue. These are the tonsils, and there is one located on each side of the throat. When the tonsils become inflamed, a condition called tonsillitis occurs. ...
- Dr. James Hadley MD6101 Pine Ridge Naples Florida 34119
- Dr. Chase H Miller MD2365 Clinton Ave S Rochester NY 14618
- Ms. Sveta A Karelsky M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Ronald S Pulli MD2365 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. John W Wayman MD2365 Clinton Ave S Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Li-xing Man M.D.2365 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618