Peter Lichtenstein is an acupuncturist practicing in New Paltz, NY. Dr. Lichtenstein evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Lichtenstein treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Peter David Lichtenstein D.C., L.AC.'s Practice location
New Paltz, NY 12561Get Direction
Dr. Peter David Lichtenstein D.C., L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Ms. Carolyn G. Rabiner L. AC.7392 S. Broadway Red Hook NY 12571-9171
- Marcus Degrazia L.AC.15 OLD FARM RD RHINEBECK NY 12572
- Ms. Catherine Elizabeth Finley LAC430 Main Street Rosendale NY 12472
- Ms. Hillary Thing LAC.10 OLD ROUTE 213 HIGH FALLS NY 12440
- Helena Nikolajevic LAC24 Albright Lane Stone Ridge NY 12484
- Mr. Jonathan R Friedman DDS558 Oregon Trl Pine Bush NY 12566