Dr. Gregory Sullivan Mcgee M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL, 36607
Dr. Gregory Mcgee is a vascular surgeon practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Mcgee specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Mcgee diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Elastin content, cross-links, and mRNA in normal and aneurysmal human aorta.
- Antiphospholipid antibodies and arterial thrombosis. Case reports and a review of the literature.
- Long-term evaluation of composite sequential bypass for limb-threatening ischemia.
- Fibromuscular dysplasia of the brachial artery: a case report and review of the literature.
- Collagen and elastin gene expression in aortic aneurysms.
- Duplex assessment of the renal transplant.
- Defective glucose utilization in patients with functioning beta-cell tumors persists after tumor excision.
- Popliteal artery injury in a lumberjack.
- Penetrating thermal vascular injury in a child: a case report.
- Popliteal venous aneurysms.
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Vascular Surgery; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Abbott-Northwestern Hospital Program
Dr. Gregory Sullivan Mcgee M.D.'s Practice location
Mobile, AL 36607Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Sullivan Mcgee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcgee
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Dr. Melanie Rose MD2451 Fillingim St Mobile AL 36617
- Dr. Benjamin J Makamson D.O.1340 Broad Avenue Gulfport MS 39501
- Dr. Glenn Elliott Esses M.D.3 Mobile Infirmary Circle Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Ralph B Pfeiffer M.D.171 Mobile Infirmary Blvd Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Lawrence S Mcgee M.D.15 Midtown Park Drive West Mobile AL 36606
- Dr. Frank L. Mcphillips M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607