Dr. John Landers is a Dentist practicing in Henryetta, OK. Dr. Landers specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Factors affecting awareness and knowledge of glaucoma among patients presenting to an urban emergency department.
- Comparison of clinical optic disc assessment with tests of early visual field loss.
- Detection of early visual field loss in glaucoma using frequency-doubling perimetry and short-wavelength automated perimetry.
- Microbial keratitis associated with overnight wear of silicone hydrogel contact lenses.
- Optic nerve head parameters of an indigenous population living within Central Australia.
- Effect of a blue-light-blocking intraocular lens on the quality of sleep.
Dr. John Allen Landers DDS's Practice location
Henryetta, OK 74437 Get Direction
TULSA, OK 74135 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John Allen Landers DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John Allen Landers DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Dr. Jeremy Scott Johnson D.D.S. 121 S 6th St Henryetta OK 74437
- Dr. David Lee Warden D.D.S. 121 S 6th St Henryetta OK 74437
- Dr. Tyson Au Christy DDS 300 E 7th St Okmulgee OK 74447
- Dr. Jerod Don Yaerger D.D.S 1015 E 6th St Okmulgee OK 74447
- Dr. Gerald Brett Anderson DDS 421 E 5th St Okmulgee OK 74447
- Nehal M Patel D.D.S. 1313 E 20th St Okmulgee OK 74447