Dr. Nina Tomaszewski MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1144 N 28th St Suite C Billings MT, 59101
Dr. Nina Tomaszewski is a gastroenterologist practicing in Billings, MT. Dr. Tomaszewski specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Tomaszewski performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Akademia Med- Lodz- Poland 1963
Medical University of Lodz
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine; Maricopa Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center Program
Dr. Nina Tomaszewski MD's Practice location
Billings, MT 59101Get Direction
Billings, MT 59101Get Direction
Dr. Nina Tomaszewski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tomaszewski
- What Is Gastroenteritis: Get the Facts
Gastroenteritis, commonly known as "gastro", is a type of infection/inflammation that affects the human digestive system.A number of germs can cause gastroenteritis. They include: Viruses, especially those relating to norovirus, rotavirus, and hepatitis A. Bacteria such as the Salmonella,...
- What is Appendicitis? What are the Causes of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition where the appendix, a small finger-like structure located in the right lower part of the abdomen, gets inflamed. Aside from inflammation, the appendix can burst when it is filled with pus. The appendix is commonly known to have no purpose or function in the human...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- Celiac Vaccine Moves to Phase 2!
For a celiac patient, a perfect world is when they can sit down at any table and tuck into a meal without worrying about gluten. This perfect world could become a reality, thanks to the development of a vaccine designed to treat the disease. Because the vaccine has been so successful in its...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Dr. Mark Rumans MD2825 8th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Steven W. Hammond MD2825 8th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Stephen E Baum MD1144 N 28th St Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Bradley Zins MD2825 8th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. William M. Chamberlin M.D.4801 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Christopher Dirk Williams M.D.1144 N BROADWAY BILLINGS MT 59101