Dr. Pamela Klein is a pediatrician practicing in Gulf Breeze, FL. Dr. Klein is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Klein diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Klein can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1988
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Lavage and nipple aspiration of breast ductal fluids: a source of biomarkers for environmental mutagenesis.
- Development of the breast cancer education and risk assessment program.
- Trastuzumab and cardiac dysfunction: update on preclinical studies.
- Concordance between central and local laboratory HER2 testing from a community-based clinical study.
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Strep Throat
- Palmetto Richland Mem Hosp, Pediatrics; Palmetto Richland Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
- CEME/Palmetto General Hosp Program
Mrs. Pamela M Klein MD's Practice location
Mrs. Pamela M Klein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klein
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Dr. Munira T Mian M.D.8105 Scenic Hwy Pensacola FL 32514
- Dr. Erica Frank MD15190 Community Drive Gulfport MS 39503
- Mrs. Carol A Andrews MD4951 Grande Dr Pensacola FL 32504
- Dr. Richard Jason Strahan M. D.2120 E Johnson Ave Pensacola FL 32514
- Dr. Jessica Ewert M.D.4951 Grande Dr Pensacola FL 32504
- Dr. Leslie Katrina Skinner M. D.5151 N 9th Ave Pensacola FL 32504