Dr. Amritraj Ganesh Loganathan M.D.
Neurosurgeon505 Parnassus Ave # M-1202 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Amritraj Loganathan practices Neurological Surgery in San Francisco, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Loganathan prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Amritraj Ganesh Loganathan M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Winston Salem, NC 27157Get Direction
YPSILANTI, MI 48197Get Direction
Dr. Amritraj Ganesh Loganathan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loganathan
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Dr. Ronnie I. Mimran MD1320 El Capitan Drive Danville California 94526
- Dr. Manish Kumar Aghi MD PHDUcsf Neurosurgery San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Peter P. Sun M.D.744 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Jeffrey Blaine Randall MD20055 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546
- Dr. Michael Alan Sheinberg M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Jeffrey E Thomas M.D.2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115