Dr. Andrea N Martin M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2300 KATI CT SHELTON WA, 98584
Dr. Andrea Martin is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in SHELTON, WA. Dr. Martin specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Martin can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Martin can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Andrea N Martin M.D.'s Practice location
SHELTON, WA 98584Get Direction
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- How is HIV Diagnosed?
What is HIV and how is it diagnosed?HIV refers to a virus and an infection that attacks the immune system. The virus is transmitted from one person to another by the sharing of body fluids. This can happen through unprotected sex, blood transfusion, or sharing of any piercing objects that might pass...
- Anemia: How to Avoid It
What is Anemia? Anemia is not a medical condition, but a symptom wherein there is a decreased number of red blood cells in the body. Anemia is said to be the most common blood disorder and is actually a side effect when other illnesses either disturb the body's ability to produce healthy red blood...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- Dr. Erin M Hott M.D.615 Lilly Rd Ne Olympia WA 98506
- Dr. Julia A Richards MD3920 Capitol Mall Dr Sw Olympia WA 98502
- Dr. Eve Samantha Cunningham MD525 LILLY RD NE OLYMPIA WA 98506
- Dr. Elizabeth A Howell MD700 LILLY RD NE OLYMPIA WA 98506
- Dr. Douglas A Dightman M.D.939 Mountain View Dr Shelton WA 98584
- Mr. Richard Norman Henegan MD3920 Capitol Mall Dr Sw Olympia WA 98502