Dr. Marty Thomas Sellers MD MPH
Transplant Surgeon1968 Peachtree Rd Nw 77 Building 5th Floo Atlanta GA, 30309
Dr. Marty Sellers is a transplant surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Sellers specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Sellers performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Sellers works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
- Factors associated with (un)willingness to be an organ donor: importance of public exposure and knowledge.
- Changing the priority for HLA matching in kidney transplantation.
- Outcomes of additional treatment for patients with infiltrative hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Building the multidisciplinary team for management of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.
Dr. Marty Thomas Sellers MD MPH's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Marty Thomas Sellers MD MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sellers
- Living On an IV Bag, Minneapolis Runner Won’t Let Crohn’s Disease Slow Her Down
54-year-old Sonya Goins is a television news reporter in Minneapolis and a mother of three children. She also suffers from Crohn’s disease, an inflammatory bowel disease that can affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from the mouth to the anus. Goins was diagnosed with the condition in...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- When Is Stomach Pain After Eating Considered Serious?
Stomach pain after meals can be bothersome, especially if you don't know what's causing it. There are a number of causes why your stomach aches after eating, and most of them may only need home remedies and over-the-counter medications. However, it is still important to know the potential causes of...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Researchers Identified the Neurons that Rouse the Brain
These group of neurons could well form the target of future therapies for sleep apneaSleep and alertness are two opposite conditions, disbalance in any of them may disturb the functioning of various organs and the overall health condition. Globally almost one-fourth of people suffer from some kind...
- Using Sunscreen Does Not Guarantee Full Protection
According to a new study, people who apply sunscreen regularly and vigilantly may have more painful and damaging sunburns. In this study, the researchers collected data regarding the different methods of shielding the sun, and the effectiveness of each of these methods. Data was collected from more...
- Dr. Stuart J Knechtle MD5105 WMB ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Andrew Briane Adams MD, PHDEmory University School Of Medicine Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Christie W Gooden MD1968 PEACHTREE RD NW ATLANTA GA 30309
- Dr. Miguel Tan M.D.1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Roshan Shrestha MD1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Ahmed Nassar1364 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322