Dr. Joseph Miller is a psychologist practicing in Bay City, MI. Dr. Miller specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Miller evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Miller because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Planning For Living Associates
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association, Michigan Psychological Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Hunting, Fishing, Single Engine Pilot
Mr. Joseph K. Miller PSYD's Practice location
Bay City, MI 48706Get Direction
Bay City, Michigan 48706Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Joseph K. Miller PSYD | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Joseph K. Miller PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body, and getting a good night’s sleep helps one to carry on their everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can leave you...
- Dr. Leslie Carol Love PH.D.1108 Ashman St Midland MI 48640
- Shelli K Reiss-thomas MS LLP1420 Center Ave Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Edward Charles Podany PHD5958 Red Feather Dr Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Scott William Zimostrad PHD728 W Wackerly St Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Tracey M Allan PH.D.211 N Saginaw Rd Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Andrew Charles Cox PH.D.2100 Hemmeter Rd Saginaw MI 48603