Dr. Jared Adam White MD
Transplant Surgeon619 19th St S Birmingham AL, 35249
Dr. Jared White is a transplant surgeon practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. White specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. White performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. White works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 2006
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Liver Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Member Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- Member American Society of Transplantation
- Member American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member Alpha Omega Alpha
- University of Alabama at Birmingham - Transplant Surgery 2011
Dr. Jared Adam White MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35249Get Direction
CHARLESTON, SC 29425Get Direction
Dr. Jared Adam White MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. White
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Possibly All Ovarian Cancer Starts in Fallopian Tubes, Research Suggests
There are many different types of ovarian cancers and recent research is suggesting that most, if not all start in the fallopian tubes. This is an important breakthrough. By understanding more about how and where ovarian cancers start, clinicians and researchers can work on new prevention and...
- Is Jock Itch Contagious?
If you experience itching, redness of the skin, and a deep sense of irritation in your genital area, chances are you have jock itch. This is, broadly speaking, an infection you pick up from infected clothing or public places where species of microbes called yeast and fungi lurk unseen.What Is Jock...
- Dr. Stephen Gray MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Jeremy Goodman MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Phillip Weems MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Babak John Orandi M.D.619 19TH ST S BIRMINGHAM AL 35249
- Lenora Ann Wade MSN, ANP619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Mohammad raheel n Jajja619 19TH ST S BIRMINGHAM AL 35249