Dr. Daniel Philip Ikeda M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease77 Cadillac Dr Suite 210 Sacramento CA, 95825
Dr. Daniel Ikeda practices Pulmonology in Sacramento, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Ikeda manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Infectious Diseases; Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Internal Medicine; Queen'S Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Daniel Philip Ikeda M.D.'s Practice location
SACRAMENTO, CA 95815Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Philip Ikeda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ikeda
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Meet Josh Llewellyn-Jones, a Cystic Fibrosis Hero
In many respects, Josh Llewellyn-Jones is a normal 30-year-old guy. As with many men his age, he’s into physical stamina and setting personal records. Referred to as a “fitness fanatic”, Josh has recently completed a successful 24-hour fitness challenge. The only competitor was Josh. And, he...
- Everything You Need to Know About Romance When You Have Cystic Fibrosis
24 year old Brad Dell is a young man who is deaf and living with cystic fibrosis. In January of 2017, he received a double lung transplant from the University of California, San Francisco. When Dell is not testing out his new lungs with active physical activity or reading comic books, he is writing...
- The Link Between Childhood Asthma and COPD
It is clear that smoking is one of the greatest risks for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); however, there are other factors, such as second hand smoking (wherein you get the effects of smoking by getting exposed to it even if you do not smoke), contact with pollution, genetic...
- The Trauma That Comes with Cystic Fibrosis
Not many know too much about cystic fibrosis, and even fewer have any idea of the true trauma it can cause.About BradBrad Dell is 24 years old, and is living with cystic fibrosis. Not only that, but he is also deaf, making the entire situation even more difficult. Approximately one year ago, he was...
- Pleurisy: What to Expect on Your Visit to a Pulmonologist
As with any disease, your doctor will first speak to you and asks for a detailed history. He or she will do a physical examination to come up with a differential diagnosis. Later, the diagnosis will be confirmed by doing some tests.History TakingExpect your pulmonologist to ask you questions...
- Dr. Delbert H. Meyer MD6945 Fair Oaks Blvd Carmichael California 95608
- Kimberly A. Hardin4150 U Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Leslie W. Barger M.D.3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Muhammad Afzal M.D.1485 RIVER PARK DR SACRAMENTO CA 95815
- Dr. Susan Murin MD4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Alan Paul Cubre M.D.5 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661