Dr. Kellie Flippin is a hematologist oncologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Flippin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Hematology/Oncology; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Internal Medicine
Dr. Kellie Elizabeth Flippin MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Winston Salem, NC 27157Get Direction
CASPER, WY 82609Get Direction
Dr. Kellie Elizabeth Flippin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Dr. Ostap G Melnyk MD13847 E 14th St San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Uma Suryadevara MD2001 DWIGHT WAY BERKELEY CA 94704
- Dr. Joseph Andrew Mollick M.D.1900 SULLIVAN AVEUNE DALY CITY CA 94015
- Dr. Alain Algazi M.D.505 Parnassus Ave # M1286 San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Robert William Weber MD1800 SULLIVAN AVE DALY CITY CA 94015
- Dr. Bradley Cameron Ekstrand M.D., PH.D.218 De Anza Blvd San Mateo CA 94402