Dr. Frank L Kuzmin DMD
Dentist333 Kennedy Dr Suite L05 Torrington CT, 06790
Dr. Frank Kuzmin is a General Dentist and he has been serving Torrington, CT since 1986. He is a member of Litchfield County Dental Society, Connecticut State Dental Association, American Dental Association, ...
Education and Training
Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA B.S. Biology 1982
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 1986
- Tooth Whitening
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth Replacement
- Gum Contouring
- Smile Makeovers
- Implant-supported Dentures
- Amalgam-free Fillings
- Impressionless Crowns
- General Dentistry
- Perio Therapy
- Root Canals
- Tooth Extractions
- Minimal Oral Sedation
- Professional MemberLitchfield County Dental Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberAcademy of General Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Professional MemberInternational Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Sacred Heart Hospital General Practice
Dr. Frank L Kuzmin DMD's Practice location
Dr. Frank L Kuzmin DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kuzmin
- Kristen m.
- Paula f.
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Elzbieta W Basil DMD10 N Main St West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Abraham K John155 South Main Street West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Thomas J. Peltzer DMD87 East St Plainville CT 06062
- Dr. Eric L. Gladstein D.M.D.70 Vine St New Britain CT 06052
- Dr. Mark B Haims D.M.D.1017 Farmington Ave West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Gary Peter Santa maria DMD64 Maple St Plainville CT 06062