Dr. Melissa Svoboda practices Neuropathology in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Svoboda studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Melissa Dziuk Svoboda MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78207Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Dziuk Svoboda MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Microdystrophin: An Advent in Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
Muscular dystrophy is a term used to describe a group of hereditary illnesses that affect normal muscle formation in the body. It causes the muscles to gradually and progressively weaken over time. This is due to mutations in the genes that are responsible for the production of proteins needed for...
- National League MVP Kirk Gibson Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
There are those who might not know it, but there is another famous athlete who came out with his diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease in 2015. This disease has been known to affect lives in an awful manner and has been found to decrease quality of life in many individuals. Former National League MVP ...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Is Akathisia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a feeling of anxiety or restlessness. Its symptoms tend to overlap with the symptoms of other physical and psychological disorders. The diagnosis depends on a very subjective feeling of restlessness. Hence, recognizing akathisia can be somewhat tricky. Movement...
- CureDuchenne Is Highlighted at the Annual Rare Disease Competition
CureDuchenne has already done so much for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. And, their latest achievement only proves that this organization has a large impact in the community.According to their site, “CureDuchenne is recognized as the global leader in research, patient care and innovation for...
- Dr. Gary B. Bobele M.D.333 N Santa Rosa St San Antonio TX 78207
- Dr. Polo Alberto Banuelos M.D.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Eric Justin Brahin MD2425 Babcock Rd San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Nancy A Burt M.D.414 Navarro St San Antonio TX 78205
- Mr. Benjamin R Millar MD8715 Village Dr San Antonio TX 78217
- Dr. Yu-tze Ng M.D.500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013