Dr. Adeeb Alshahrour is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Waukegan, IL. Dr. Alshahrour specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Alshahrour can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Alshahrour can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1994
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- New York Methodist Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- John Stroger Hospital of Cook County
Dr. Adeeb Alshahrour MD's Practice location
Waukegan, IL 60085Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60639Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60639Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Adeeb Alshahrour MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Adeeb Alshahrour MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alshahrour
- Gastrointestinal Pain in Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem affecting women in their reproductive age. It never occurs before puberty and it usually resolves after menopause.Endometriosis is a gynecological condition characterized by the growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. There are two...
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Reduced by Breast-Feeding, Study Suggests
Women are twice as likely as men to develop Multiple Sclerosis in their lifetime, and recent studies have been focused on discovering links, if they exist, between MS and motherhood. The relationship between women and MS has become increasingly complicated as fluctuations in risk have been...
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- Alternative Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
We already know how dangerous ovarian cancer can be. Regarding this disease, it’s very important to be diagnosed in the early stages, because there are better chances that the cancer will be cured. There are four cancer stages and as we said, the first one is the least dangerous one. Same goes for...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Daniel J. Pesavento27790 W. Highway 22 Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Jeanne Blair Novas MD600 Hart Rd Barrington Illinois 60010
- Amalendu Majumdar4330 Hammersmith Ln Glenview Illinois 60026
- Eleonora Cekova Cekova M.D.4309 W MEDICAL CENTER DR STE B305 MCHENRY IL 60050
- Dr. William E Woods MD351 S Greenleaf Avenue Waukegan IL 60085