Dr. Jeffrey M Coppinger MD
Internist2600 W Centre Ave Bronson Internal Med Portage MI, 49024
Dr. Jeffrey Coppinger is an internist practicing in Portage, MI. Dr. Coppinger specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Coppinger provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1992
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1992
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Pinched Nerve
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Contact Dermatitis
- Vascular Disease
- Msu-Kalamazoo Ctr Med Stu, Internal Medicine; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Ophthalmology; Msu-Kalamazoo Ctr Med Stu, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Michigan State University Program
Dr. Jeffrey M Coppinger MD's Practice location
Portage, MI 49024Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey M Coppinger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coppinger
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- Dr. Haseeb A Khawaja MD249 5th St E Tracy MN 56175
- Dr. Cindi K Smith MD601 John St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Anthony W Miller MD451 Health Pkwy Paw Paw MI 49079
- Dr. Jennifer C Newcastle MD5629 Stadium Dr Kalamazoo MI 49009
- Abdul Shaikh Other345 Naomi St Plainwell MI 49080
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn White MD7895 Currier Dr Portage MI 49002