Dr. Ryan L Hartman MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery2500 E Prospect Rd Fort Collins CO, 80525
Dr. Ryan Hartman is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Hartman specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Hartman tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Hartman treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
- The unique mechanism of analcime dissolution by hydrogen ion attack.
- Understanding the dissolution of zeolites.
- Distillation in microchemical systems using capillary forces and segmented flow.
- Microchemical systems for continuous-flow synthesis.
- Multistep microchemical synthesis enabled by microfluidic distillation.
- Teflon-coated silicon microreactors: impact on segmented liquid-liquid multiphase flows.
- Deciding whether to go with the flow: evaluating the merits of flow reactors for synthesis.
- Microfluidic investigation of the deposition of asphaltenes in porous media.
- Flash crystallization kinetics of methane (sI) hydrate in a thermoelectrically-cooled microreactor.
- Confined methane-water interfacial layers and thickness measurements using in situ Raman spectroscopy.
Dr. Ryan L Hartman MD's Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80525Get Direction
Dr. Ryan L Hartman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hartman
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular Dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder which stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...