Dr. Jose Roberto Borromeo M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery5880 University Ave West Des Moines IA, 50266
Dr. Jose Borromeo is a vascular surgeon practicing in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Borromeo specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Borromeo diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
School of Health Sciences 1993
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Jose Roberto Borromeo M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jose Roberto Borromeo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borromeo
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Alan Russell Koslow M.D.974 73rd St Des Moines IA 50312
- Dr. Douglas W Massop M.D.5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Laurie M Kuestner M.D.5880 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Eric Scott MD5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Matthew Lawrence White M.D.5333 Mcauley Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. John Alan Stern M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314