Dr. Joanna M Rodriguez M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology11011 Sheridan St Suite 105 Hollywood FL, 33026
Dr. Joanna Rodriguez is board-certified in nephrology. She earned her medical degree from Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud in 1993 and attended New York Hospital-Cornell University in 2001.
Education and Training
Univ Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm)- Fac De Cien Med- Santiago 1993
Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra (Pucmm), Facultad De Ciencias De La Salud 1993
Pontifical Catholic University Mother and Teacher Health Sciences
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Ny Hosp Med Ctr Of Queens, Nephrology; Ny Hosp Med Ctr Of Queens, Internal Medicine
- Nyhq Ny State
- INTERNAL MEDICINE, NY Hospital of Queens, Flushing, NY 2000
- NEPHROLOGY, NY Hosp. of Queens, Flushing, NY 2001
Dr. Joanna M Rodriguez M.D.'s Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33026Get Direction
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
Dr. Joanna M Rodriguez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodriguez
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What is a Cluster Headache?
Headaches that recur two to three times during a short period of time are known as cluster headaches. This may last for few weeks, to months. These headaches often occur after sleep and recur throughout the day. It usually appears during the same time of the year, or season of the year. It may...
- What are the Early Signs of Lupus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (also known as lupus) is a condition that usually affects women. It occurs as a result of antibodies or lymphocytes generated against substances that exist in the body. Approximately one out of 2,100 people has the condition.Women are five times more vulnerable to...
- Dr. Carlos Bejar M.D.2001 N. E. 48 Court Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Ivonne H Schulman MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Cynthia Maria Cely M.D.1201 Nw 16th St Miami FL 33125
- Dr. Asghar Chaudhry MD722 Riverside Dr Pompano Beach FL 33071
- Dr. Leopoldo Raij MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Carlos A Leon M.D.1173 S 250 W Saint George UT 84770