Dr. Teresa Robinson is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Robinson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Teresa Robinson CPNP's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Teresa Robinson CPNP's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- Dr. Louis B Rapkin MD1001 Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Kristina Elizabeth Bowen MD1100 JOHNSON FERRY RD NE SANDY SPRINGS GA 30342
- Dr. Henry Kent Holland M.D.5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Sreekanth Reddy MD5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Silpa Reedy MD5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Carlos Franco Garcia MD1100 JOHNSON FERRY RD NE SANDY SPRINGS GA 30342