Dr. Mahdieh Bodaghi M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry3501 Mills Ave Austin TX, 78731
Dr. Mahdieh Bodaghi practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Austin, TX. Dr. Bodaghi evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Bodaghi seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Mahdieh Bodaghi M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78731Get Direction
BANGOR, ME 04401Get Direction
Dr. Mahdieh Bodaghi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bodaghi
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Dr. Kathy J Hickman MD425 UNIVERSITY BLVD ROUND ROCK TX 78665
- Dr. Carlos Benjamin Vargas M.D.7112 Ed Bluestein Blvd Austin TX 78723
- Dr. Renu Murthy Anupindi MD1631 E 2nd St Austin TX 78702
- Dr. Caron Elizabeth Farrell M.D., PH.D.3501 Mills Ave Austin TX 78731
- Dr. James Byron Stone MD5750 Balcones Dr Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Gabriel Rudolph Garza M.D.3501 Mills Ave Austin TX 78731