Dr. Cheryl Fulton is a family practitioner practicing in Lowell, AR. Dr. Fulton specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Fulton possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences DO
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 1998
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Venous Insufficiency
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Tripler Army Medical Center
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Cheryl A Fulton DO's Practice location
Dr. Cheryl A Fulton DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fulton
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What is Bone Density?
For good health, strong bones are important. Bone mineral density(BMD) is the best way to measure the health of the bones. It is a comparison of the person's bone density or mass to that of a healthy person who is of the same age and sex. Bone mineral density can show whether a person has...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Who is Likely to Become Obese?
Obesity and being overweight have no boundaries. In America people of all ages, gender and ethnic and racial groups have been affected. This problem has been in existence for over 30 years and is growing.AdultsIn 2009 to 2010, almost 70 percent of Americans were obese or overweight according to the...
- John Newland Redwine24 Bracebridge Road Rogers Arkansas 72756
- Dr. Jonathan Parker MD161 N Maestri Rd Springdale AR 72762
- Dr. Danny L Proffitt M.D.1125 N College Ave Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. David L Beeman MD2900 Moberly Ln Bentonville AR 72712
- Dr. Michael Francis Mcgehee MD2900 Moberly Ln Bentonville AR 72712
- Dr. Joe P Rouse MD767 W North St Fayetteville AR 72701