Dr. Daniel Sundaresan Paul MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2401 W Main St Marion IL, 62959
Dr. Daniel Paul practices Pulmonology in Marion, IL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Paul manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Daniel Sundaresan Paul MD's Practice location
Marion, IL 62959Get Direction
ROGERS, AR 72758Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Sundaresan Paul MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paul
- Young Girl Gets ‘Game Changer’ in Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
At just one month old, Raelyn Copeland from Slidell, Louisiana was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a hereditary disorder characterized by the accumulation of mucus in the lungs that makes it difficult to breathe properly. Her mother, Angela Spencer, immediately began to advocate, campaign, and hold...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- New Cystic Fibrosis Treatment Shows Promise for those with a Specific Gene Mutation
The data released on July 18th from three clinical trials conducted by Vertex Pharmaceuticals revealed promising results. The drugs that were tested in these trials are three different triple combination regimes that are designed to treat the underlying cause of cystic fibrosis in patients with the...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Dr. Suhail Istanbouly MD1335 Cedar Court Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Fadi Adra M.D.,305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Medhat Elsherbini MD651 Willow Grove St Hackettstown NJ 07840
- Dr. Parviz B. Sanjabi MD1335 Cedar Court Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Gurpreet Singh Bambra M.D.305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Raymund O Pineda M.D.305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901