Toni Bennalley is an acupuncturist practicing in Goodyear, AZ. Dr. Bennalley evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Bennalley treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Miss Toni L Bennalley L.AC.'s Practice location
Goodyear, AZ 85395Get Direction
GOODYEAR, AZ 85395Get Direction
Miss Toni L Bennalley L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Dr. Curtis Masato Sahara DC17035 N 67th Ave Glendale AZ 85308
- Kara Janelle Clare L.AC.1821 W Heatherbrae Dr Phoenix AZ 85015
- Robin K Theis L.AC13065 W Mcdowell Rd Avondale AZ 85392
- Julie Rae L.AC.549 E PLAZA CIR STE A LITCHFIELD PARK AZ 85340
- Jill Marie Obrien LAC, D.O.M.13660 N 94th Dr Peoria AZ 85381
- Ms. Donna L Combs LAC13065 W MCDOWELL RD STE B111 AVONDALE AZ 85392