Ms. Kelly Ann Mcbride PT
Physical Therapist (Pediatric) | Pediatrics214 Saint Marys Rd Essex MD, 21221
Kelly Mcbride is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Essex, MD. Kelly is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Mcbride can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Mcbride will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Kelly Ann Mcbride PT's Practice location
Essex, MD 21221Get Direction
- When Acid Reflux Causes A Sore Throat
Acid reflux, also referred to as heartburn, is a hallmark symptom of GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease. With GERD, the muscle at the end of the esophagus either does not close properly or is too loose, which allows acid as well as food particles in the stomach to get back up to the...
- How Are Cold Sores Diagnosed?
A cold sore is a common viral infection which is caused by Herpes Simplex Virus or HSV. HSV is quite commonly present in all our blood streams and wakes up when our immune system gets suppressed or weak. So often when one has fever or cold, they can observe small, fluid-filled blisters, usually in a...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Elderly Couple’s Heartfelt Fight Against Alzheimer’s Goes Viral
Cao Xuemei, 76, strove each day to care for her 80-year-old husband Cui, but as time wore on and his Alzheimer’s progressed, it became nearly impossible to tend for his needs on her own. When Cui went missing one afternoon in the fall of 2015, it was apparent they couldn’t keep living as they...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Found in Transplanted Hands of 33-year-old Patient
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic condition that causes pain, swelling, and stiffness in the joints. The wrists and joints in the hands and feet are the most common body parts that are affected. Rheumatoid arthritis can be diagnosed at any age, although it is most common among individuals...
- Study Reveals Many Celiac Patients Avoid Vaccinations
Many people adopt a personal decision to avoid any and all vaccines that do not really seem necessary or seem to correlate with other diseases. And, this number continues to grow as time goes by. Celiac patients, in particular, have been discovered to be particularly reluctant to take any...
- Daniella Last PT, DPT15 Walker Ave Pikesville MD 21208
- Elizabeth Abbey lynn Andrulewicz DPT998 Hospitality Way Aberdeen MD 21001
- Sherry Lord PT115 SUDBROOK LN PIKESVILLE MD 21208
- Ms. Katherine Elizabeth Rhodes PT1750 East Fairmount Avenue Baltimore MD 21231
- Jacqueline Becker15 Walker Ave Pikesville MD 21208
- Mr. Thomas Joseph Stengel PT1026 Cromwell Bridge Rd Towson MD 21286