Dr. Satish Kantilal Kadakia M.D.
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY, 11554
Dr. Satish Kadakia is a child neurologist practicing in East Meadow, NY. Dr. Kadakia specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Kadakia is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Patliputra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Dhanbad, Bihar, India 1979
RANCHI UNIVERSITY 1982
Patliputra Medical College 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Child Neurology; Jersey Shore Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Nassau University Medical Center Program
Dr. Satish Kantilal Kadakia M.D.'s Practice location
East Meadow, NY 11554Get Direction
Dr. Satish Kantilal Kadakia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kadakia
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy Finishes the Columbus Marathon
No matter what is against them, throughout history humans have proved time and time again that they can push past beyond their limits. Society has continue to defied odds, against prior dispositions and against what was ever imaginable by all of humankind. The stories that make up this very...
- Young Ballerina with Muscular Dystrophy Has Her Dream Come True
Dreams do come true, which has been the case for Jessica Kennedy. When she was just 18 months old, Jessica was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. Now seven, she is bound to a wheelchair with limited mobility, but this little girl is still full of dreams.One of them is to become a ballerina and be...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Combining Brain-Computer Interfaces and Assistive Technologies
With the development of modern computers and networks, assistive technologies (AT) for people with disabilities have changed a lot. Not only can one control the devices through the voice, indeed, most of the devices and appliances can be connected to the voice activation services. So one can change...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Michael W Elice M.D.77 Froehlich Farm Blvd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Deepa Rastogi MDCham Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Ivan Mark Pavkovic M.D.8200 Dodge St. Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Paola Carugno MD234 E 149th St Bronx NY 10451
- Dr. Yeou-cheng M Ma M.D.1410 Pelham Pkwy S Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Dorie E Hankin M.D.173 Mineola Blvd Mineola NY 11501