Dr. Zibute G Zaparackas MD
Ophthalmologist150 E Huron St Suite 1000 Chicago IL, 60611
Dr. Zaparackas specializes in pediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus. She received her M.D. from the University of Michigan in 1971. She completed her residency at Northwestern University Medica ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1971
University of Michigan Medical School 1971
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- 2012 Chicago Super Doctors
- Eye Problems
- Birth Defects
Dr. Zibute G Zaparackas MD's Practice location
Dr. Zibute G Zaparackas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaparackas
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- What is Eye Herpes?
What is eye herpes?Eye herpes, or ocular herpes, is a recurrent viral infection that affects the eyes. It is caused by herpes simplex virus type 1. It causes an inflammation of the eye, as well as scarring in the cornea.Eye herpes can be transmitted from one person to another when there is a close...
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- Dr. Dimitri G. Perros M.D.800 Austin Evanston Illinois 60202
- Dr. Mark I. Golden M.D.875 North Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60611
- Kyle Blair DO2454 E Dempster St. Des Plaines Illinois 60016
- Dr. James Reidy MD60 East Delaware Place Chicago IL 60611
- Manvi Prakash Maker2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Deepa G. Reddy M.D.1900 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612