Dr. Thresiamma Augustine Joseph MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine3585 Lexington Ave N Suite 350 Saint Paul MN, 55126
I have been in practice since 1983 and have been with PACE/Northern Lights Pediatrics since 2001. I am very interested in helping families with behavior and discipline issues. The best part of being a ...
Education and Training
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Thresiamma Augustine Joseph MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55126Get Direction
- Wartime's Unsung Heroes: Honoring Veteran Military Nurses
The current world would not be how it existed if it had not gone through wars and battles. In fact, the world has gone through two major globally inflicted wars. The most recent, and hopefully the last, was the Second World War or famously known as World War II (WWII). The war had lasted for six...
- The Common (and not so common) Benefits Some Hospitals Offer to Nurses
In an article released on Nurse.com in August 2017, executive dean and professor Marie Nolan at John Hopkins University discusses both the granted, and not so common, benefits nurses should consider when seeking a potential employer. She urges readers and students to look beyond their offered salary...
- 5 Tips on Living with Cholera
Cholera, an acute infection that is characterized by diarrhea, is caused by Vibrio cholerae. These are among the most common organisms found on water surfaces of the world. It is caused by the enterotoxin subunit-A of Vibrio cholerae.When living with cholera, one has to have the basic knowledge of...
- Is Lasik Eye Surgery Dangerous?
Lasik or laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis employs a laser beam to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. These are refractive errors that result from distortions in the curvature of the cornea of the eye. Lasik selectively peels away layers of stromal cells that constitute the...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: Get the basics
Restless Legs Syndrome: Get the basicsRestless legs syndrome also referred to as Willis-Ekbom disorder is a very common condition affecting the nervous system causing an irresistible desire to move the legs.The condition can also trigger an irritating crawling or slinking condition in the feet,...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Tammi S Plotnik MD233 Grand Ave Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Julia Ann Beckman M.D.1547 Livingston Ave Saint Paul MN 55118
- Dr. Walid Maalouli M.D.1547 Livingston Ave Saint Paul MN 55118
- Dr. Alison M Warford MD2001 Bloomington Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Peter R Loewenson MD2425 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Luis Vilaseca M.D.1547 Livingston Ave Saint Paul MN 55118