Dr. Devin Binder practices Neurological Surgery in Pomona, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Binder prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- BDNF and epilepsy: too much of a good thing?
- Molecular biology of glioma tumorigenesis.
- The medical history of chocolate.
- A history of Todd and his paralysis.
- Hemorrhagic complications of microelectrode-guided deep brain stimulation.
- Aquaporin-1 expression in human glial tumors suggests a potential novel therapeutic target for tumor-associated edema.
- The role of BDNF in epilepsy and other diseases of the mature nervous system.
- Expression of aquaporin water channels in mouse spinal cord.
- In vivo measurement of brain extracellular space diffusion by cortical surface photobleaching.
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor.
- New insights into water transport and edema in the central nervous system from phenotype analysis of aquaporin-4 null mice.
- Molecular mechanisms of brain tumor edema.
- Emerging role of gap junctions in epilepsy.
- Enhanced macromolecular diffusion in brain extracellular space in mouse models of vasogenic edema measured by cortical surface photobleaching.
- Risk factors for hemorrhage during microelectrode-guided deep brain stimulator implantation for movement disorders.
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Neurological Surgery
- University of California At San Francisco 2005
Dr. Devin K Binder MD's Practice location
Pomona, CA 91767Get Direction
Newport Beach, CA 92660Get Direction
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA 92708Get Direction
Fountain Valley, CA 92708Get Direction
Dr. Devin K Binder MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Binder
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Dr. Ramin Amirnovin MD255 East Bonita Avenue Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Haig V Minassian M.D.12291 WASHINGTON BLVD WHITTIER CA 90606
- Dr. Jose Luis Rodriguez MD255 E Bonita Ave Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Ali Hakim Mesiwala MD160 East Artesia Street Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Scott Charles Lederhaus MD255 E Bonita Ave Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. David Alan Lundin MD160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767