Dr. Devin K Binder MD
Neurosurgeon160 E Artesia St Suite 360 Pomona CA, 91767
Dr. Devin Binder practices Neurological Surgery in Pomona, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Binder prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- BDNF and epilepsy: too much of a good thing?
- Molecular biology of glioma tumorigenesis.
- The medical history of chocolate.
- A history of Todd and his paralysis.
- Hemorrhagic complications of microelectrode-guided deep brain stimulation.
- Aquaporin-1 expression in human glial tumors suggests a potential novel therapeutic target for tumor-associated edema.
- The role of BDNF in epilepsy and other diseases of the mature nervous system.
- Expression of aquaporin water channels in mouse spinal cord.
- In vivo measurement of brain extracellular space diffusion by cortical surface photobleaching.
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor.
- New insights into water transport and edema in the central nervous system from phenotype analysis of aquaporin-4 null mice.
- Molecular mechanisms of brain tumor edema.
- Emerging role of gap junctions in epilepsy.
- Enhanced macromolecular diffusion in brain extracellular space in mouse models of vasogenic edema measured by cortical surface photobleaching.
- Risk factors for hemorrhage during microelectrode-guided deep brain stimulator implantation for movement disorders.
Dr. Devin K Binder MD's Practice location
Pomona, CA 91767Get Direction
Newport Beach, CA 92660Get Direction
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA 92708Get Direction
Fountain Valley, CA 92708Get Direction
Dr. Devin K Binder MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Binder
- Lobotomies in Other Countries
What is a lobotomy and why was it used?A lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure used for the treatment of various psychological conditions, such as severe depression, mania, schizophrenia, etc. It was even used for the treatment of homosexuality.The idea of brain surgery started around 1890, when a...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Ramin Amirnovin MD255 East Bonita Avenue Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Ali Hakim Mesiwala MD160 East Artesia Street Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Scott Charles Lederhaus MD255 E Bonita Ave Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Jose Luis Rodriguez MD255 E Bonita Ave Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. David Alan Lundin MD160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Haig V Minassian M.D.12291 WASHINGTON BLVD WHITTIER CA 90606