Dr. Ellen Simone Passloff MD
Pediatrician11545 15th Ave Ne Suite 205 Seattle WA, 98125
Dr. Passloff earned her medical degree from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. She completed her residency at the University of Washington/Seattle Children's Hospital.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1990
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 1990
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1990
Yale School of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Magna Cum Laude with Honors in Biology from Yale
- Asthma, Attention Deficit Disorders (add/adhd), Sports Medicine
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics, Puget Sound Women's Pediatric Society, King County Medical Society
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Of Wa School Of Med
- Pediatrics, Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Seattle
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center, WA
- Regional Medical Center
Experience & Accolades
- MemberDr. Passloff is a medical chaperone on overnight school field trips for the Evergreen School and Tem
Dr. Ellen Simone Passloff MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98125Get Direction
SHORELINE, WA 98133Get Direction
Dr. Ellen Simone Passloff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Passloff
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Sara K. Benda MD4122 Factoria Blvd Se Bellevue WA 98006
- Dr. Christianne E. Eldred M.D.7554 15th Ave Nw Seattle WA 98117
- Dr. Tammy D Meehan MD904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Susan Mary Hyde M.D.1355 N 205th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Dane Kieran Mejias MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105