Dr. Anthony Tsiftilis is an optometrist practicing in Sycamore, IL. Dr. Tsiftilis specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Tsiftilis performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Anthony Pete Tsiftilis O.D.'s Practice location
Sycamore, IL 60178Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Pete Tsiftilis O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Jason Evan Brand O.D.2240 GATEWAY DR SYCAMORE IL 60178
- Dr. Elizabeth Allyn Appel O.D.2240 Gateway Dr Sycamore IL 60178
- Dr. Jeff Brian Frank O.D.2570 Dekalb Ave Sycamore IL 60178
- Dr. Kristy Marczewski Frank OD2570 Dekalb Ave Sycamore IL 60178
- Dr. Mark C Rafferty OD2240 Gateway Dr Sycamore IL 60178
- Dr. Michele A Jurkovic OD2810 Dekalb Ave Sycamore IL 60178