Dr. Richard L Harrison MD
Neurosurgeon2845 Greenbrier Rd Suite 330 Green Bay WI, 54311
Dr. Richard Harrison practices Neurological Surgery in Green Bay, WI. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Harrison prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1989
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1989
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Carpal Tunnel
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Richard L Harrison MD's Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54311Get Direction
Dr. Richard L Harrison MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harrison
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Lobotomies in Other Countries
What is a lobotomy and why was it used?A lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure used for the treatment of various psychological conditions, such as severe depression, mania, schizophrenia, etc. It was even used for the treatment of homosexuality.The idea of brain surgery started around 1890, when a...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Max E Ots MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Mark A Gardon MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Steven S Weinshel MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Wesley E Griffitt MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Paul N Baek MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Bruce Clarke Bressler M.D.3117 Bay View Dr Green Bay WI 54311