Dr. Elizabeth Rachel Super MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Dc10s Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Super was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. She moved from the desert to attend University of Washington for her undergraduate and medical degree. She completed her pediatric residency at OHSU ...
Education and Training
University of Washington School of Medicine 2004
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sleep Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 2008
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2009
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 2008
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 2006
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
- Sleep Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University 2009
Dr. Elizabeth Rachel Super MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Rachel Super MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Super
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprivation and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where...
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...