Elisabeth Carlson is an acupuncturist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Carlson evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Carlson treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Elisabeth Lee Carlson L. AC MSTOM's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60640Get Direction
RICHARDSON, TX 75081Get Direction
Lockport, IL 60441Get Direction
Elisabeth Lee Carlson L. AC MSTOM's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Phranque Wright4007 N Broadway Chicago IL 60613
- Dr. Scott S Lee L.AC., DOM3486 Milwaukee Ave. Northbrook IL 60062
- Yolanda Seliga422 N Northwest Hwy Ste 140 Park Ridge IL 60068
- Yosef Charles Pollack L.AC.1102 CHICAGO AVE OAK PARK IL 60302
- Ania Grimone L.AC680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Sheila Michelle Wicks BSC MS MB,MBA,LAC356 W Superior St Chicago IL 60610