Dr. Luigi Pascarella M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery3920 S Roxboro St Apt 103 Durham NC, 27713
Dr. Luigi Pascarella is a vascular surgeon practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Pascarella specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Pascarella diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
University of Naples Federico II, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Vascular Biology, The Whitaker Institute of Biomedical Engineering, UCSD, La Jolla CA
- Vascular Surgery, Duke University Hospital, Durham, NC
Dr. Luigi Pascarella M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27713Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27517Get Direction
Dr. Luigi Pascarella M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pascarella
Dr. Pascarella recently did a Carotid surgery that I believe saved my life. I know it gave me the use of my left arm back, complete with BP and pulses, which had been missing for a few years. I highly recommend him and his team. I say team due to the great team work and courteous atmosphere. I trust him with my life, and that was not misplaced trust. Wish I could give 10 stars.
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. William Marston MD300 Meadowmont Village Circle Chapel Hill NC 27517
- Mrs. Cynthia K Shortell M.D.40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Peter Ford M.D.101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Byron Clifford Abels M.D.2501 WESTON PKWY CARY NC 27513
- Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni M.D.3024 Burnett Womack Building Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Jacek Janusz Paszkowiak MD3713 BENSON DR RALEIGH NC 27609