Candace Billings is an acupuncturist practicing in MEMPHIS, TN. Dr. Billings evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Billings treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Candace V Billings LAC's Practice location
MEMPHIS, TN 38122Get Direction
Candace V Billings LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Mr. David Colon LIC. AP1440 E Sandpiper Cir Hollywood FL 33026
- Dr. Sai-jen Chen L.A.C5180 Park Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Ms. Wen-wen Chen L.AC747 Timber Creek Dr Cordova TN 38018
- Chuck Sullivan5575 POPLAR AVE STE 702 MEMPHIS TN 38119
- Dr. Jian Yan M.D.;PHD489 Mcelroy Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Judy Ann Harrick RN, LAC, PHD5575 Poplar Ave. Memphis TN 38119