Dr. Domenico Valente is a dermatologist practicing in Plainview, NY. Dr. Valente specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Valente diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy 1969
University of Rome
Universit‡ degli Studi di Roma 'La Sapienza' Facolt‡ di Farmacia e Medicina 1969
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Dermatology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Dermatology; St Barnabas Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Domenico Valente M.D.'s Practice location
Plainview, NY 11803Get Direction
Dr. Domenico Valente M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Wrinkles?
Wrinkles, or rhytids, are the creases on the skin, which are seen mostly on those parts of the skin exposed to the sun. The face, neck, and arms often have some fine lines or deep burrows, showing the presence of wrinkles. These fine lines are a normal part of aging, but frequent exposure to the sun...
- How Can I Treat Acne?
How can I Treat Acne?Acne, also known as blackheads, pimples, zits, and blemishes, can be very annoying and embarrassing. It is caused by the clogging of the pores in the skin by dead cells and oily secretions. While acne is usually found on the face, it can sometimes be found on the neck, back and...
- What Parts of the Body can be Treated with Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a safe and permanent procedure which removes or reduces hair in the body. Both males and females can opt for laser hair removal. It can be used for the removal or reduction of the hair from the entire body, including the arms and legs, the face, back, underarms, etc. Laser hair...
- What is Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a skin condition that causes reddish, scaly patches on the scalp that sometimes spread to the face and neck. A number of patches may be produced on the scalp or may spread over the scalp completely. This type of psoriasis is very common and most of the people who have scalp...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a very common scalp condition characterized by raised, scaly patches on the scalp. This condition is found in approximately 7.5 million people in the country. In most cases, people with this condition may also have symptoms of psoriasis in other parts of the body. The scalp...
- How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?
How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?Blackheads – what are they good for? Don’t you feel like you can see them but cannot do anything about them? Now your friend has a chance to point out that your face is not so clear after all! If only you could banish them completely! Understanding these...
- Dr. Jeannette Graf M.D.88 Bayview Avenue Great Neck New York 11021
- Mr. John A. Garofalo M.D.233 East Shore Road Great Neck New York 11023
- Dr. Alan M. Dattner MD17 Rodman Oval New Rochelle New York 10805
- Dr. Howard P. Horlick MD169 Froehlich Farm Boulevard Woodbury New York 11797
- Dr. Mindy R. Berstein M.D.100 Manetto Hill Road Plainview New York 11803
- Dr. Darren Keith Mollick MD994 Jericho Tpke Smithtown New York 11787