Dr. Dennis Hayes is a Chiropractor practicing in Greenville, MI. Dr. Hayes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hayes seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Dennis E Hayes D.C.'s Practice location
Greenville, MI 48838Get Direction
Dr. Dennis E Hayes D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Steven Andrew Mikulak D.C.6220 N Butler Ave Indianapolis IN 46220
- Dr. David Robert Lowry DC702 N Center Ave Gaylord MI 49735
- Dr. Craig Derek Cushman D.C.710 E Washington St Greenville MI 48838
- Dr. Win-chi Fan DC5429 Northland Dr Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Abigail Noel Vivoda D.C.10324 Hathaway Dr Greenville MI 48838
- Dr. Jared L Halsey D.C.503 E. Main St. Edmore MI 48829