Dr. Lee Walker is a Dentist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Walker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD's Expert Contributions
- The importance of the gut and its contents in prey as a source of cadmium to predators.
- Modeling cadmium dynamics in the guts and tissues of small mammals: dose implications for predators.
- Second generation anticoagulant rodenticides in tawny owls (Strix aluco) from Great Britain.
- Long-term trends in mercury and PCB congener concentrations in gannet (Morus bassanus) eggs in Britain.
- The Predatory Bird Monitoring Scheme: identifying chemical risks to top predators in Britain.
- Polybrominated diphenyl ether-associated alterations in cell biochemistry as determined by attenuated total reflection Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy: a comparison with DNA-reactive and/or endocrine-disrupting agents.
- Concentrations of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in the eggs of predatory birds in Britain.
- Cellular acidosis in rodents exposed to cadmium is caused by adaptation of the tissue rather than an early effect of toxicity.
- Decabromodiphenylether and hexabromocyclododecane in wild birds from the United Kingdom, Sweden and The Netherlands: Screening and time trends.
- Comparisons of metabolic and physiological changes in rats following short term oral dosing with pesticides commonly found in food.
- How much do PCB toxic equivalents account for PHAH toxicity in predatory birds?
Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29229Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Dr. William P. Smith D.D.S.1785 W State Rte 89A Sedona Arizona 86336
- Thomas H Pitts DMD138 Leisure Ln Columbia SC 29210
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Wych DDS7505 Saint Andrews Rd Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS2020 Laurel Street Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Jenni M Triola DMD131 Harbison Blvd Columbia SC 29212
- Mark G. Pelletier D.D.S.900 Lake Murray Blvd Irmo SC 29063