Dr. Lee Walker is a Dentist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Walker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD's Expert Contributions
- The importance of the gut and its contents in prey as a source of cadmium to predators.
- Modeling cadmium dynamics in the guts and tissues of small mammals: dose implications for predators.
- Second generation anticoagulant rodenticides in tawny owls (Strix aluco) from Great Britain.
- Long-term trends in mercury and PCB congener concentrations in gannet (Morus bassanus) eggs in Britain.
- The Predatory Bird Monitoring Scheme: identifying chemical risks to top predators in Britain.
- Polybrominated diphenyl ether-associated alterations in cell biochemistry as determined by attenuated total reflection Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy: a comparison with DNA-reactive and/or endocrine-disrupting agents.
- Concentrations of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in the eggs of predatory birds in Britain.
- Cellular acidosis in rodents exposed to cadmium is caused by adaptation of the tissue rather than an early effect of toxicity.
- Decabromodiphenylether and hexabromocyclododecane in wild birds from the United Kingdom, Sweden and The Netherlands: Screening and time trends.
- Comparisons of metabolic and physiological changes in rats following short term oral dosing with pesticides commonly found in food.
- How much do PCB toxic equivalents account for PHAH toxicity in predatory birds?
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Delta Dental
Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29229 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Dr. William P. Smith D.D.S. 1785 W State Rte 89A Sedona Arizona 86336
- Thomas H Pitts DMD 138 Leisure Ln Columbia SC 29210
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Wych DDS 7505 Saint Andrews Rd Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Jenni M Triola DMD 131 Harbison Blvd Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS 2020 Laurel Street Columbia SC 29204
- Mark G. Pelletier D.D.S. 900 Lake Murray Blvd Irmo SC 29063