Dr. Lee Walker is a Dentist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Walker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD's Expert Contributions
- The importance of the gut and its contents in prey as a source of cadmium to predators.
- Modeling cadmium dynamics in the guts and tissues of small mammals: dose implications for predators.
- Second generation anticoagulant rodenticides in tawny owls (Strix aluco) from Great Britain.
- Long-term trends in mercury and PCB congener concentrations in gannet (Morus bassanus) eggs in Britain.
- The Predatory Bird Monitoring Scheme: identifying chemical risks to top predators in Britain.
- Polybrominated diphenyl ether-associated alterations in cell biochemistry as determined by attenuated total reflection Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy: a comparison with DNA-reactive and/or endocrine-disrupting agents.
- Concentrations of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in the eggs of predatory birds in Britain.
- Cellular acidosis in rodents exposed to cadmium is caused by adaptation of the tissue rather than an early effect of toxicity.
- Decabromodiphenylether and hexabromocyclododecane in wild birds from the United Kingdom, Sweden and The Netherlands: Screening and time trends.
- Comparisons of metabolic and physiological changes in rats following short term oral dosing with pesticides commonly found in food.
- How much do PCB toxic equivalents account for PHAH toxicity in predatory birds?
Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29229Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Dr. William P. Smith D.D.S.5251 FOREST DR COLUMBIA SC 29206
- Dr. Justin Griffin230 Graces Way Columbia SC 29229
- Thomas H Pitts DMD138 Leisure Ln Columbia SC 29210
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Wych DDS7505 Saint Andrews Rd Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS2020 Laurel Street Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Jenni M Triola DMD7346 PARKLANE RD COLUMBIA SC 29223