Dr. Karen Porth M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology2900 12th Ave N Suite 402e Billings MT, 59101
Dr. Karen Porth practices Neuropathology in Billings, MT. Dr. Porth studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Karen Porth M.D.'s Practice location
Billings, MT 59101Get Direction
BOISE, ID 83704Get Direction
Dr. Karen Porth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Porth
- Drug for Opioid Addiction to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
Recently, there has been a lot of discussion about the opioid crisis. However, one of these medications may have a silver lining for MS. This might serve as a treatment for the disease, or it may simply delay the progressive effects. Either way, any progress is important for those suffering from...
- Alzheimer's Cases Expected to Quadruple by 2050
Alzheimer’s disease is among the conditions with the most surprising projections for the next 50 years as the numbers of diagnoses are expected to quadruple. But, why? Alzheimer’s disease is a condition that modifies a patient's lifestyle entirely. Although a cure for this neurodegenerative...
- Knocking Out Parkinson's: How Boxing is Effective for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the central system that primarily affects the motor system and movement capabilities of the patients. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease usually appear slowly overtime but are generally dominated by shaking, rigidity, slowness when patients try...
- Bill Gates Speaks Out to Alzheimer’s Patients
The renowned Microsoft CEO and philanthropist Bill Gates has recently spoken out to raise awareness of Alzheimer’s Disease, and to further research on the condition by making a generous $50 million donation to the cause. As many may know by now, Alzheimer’s is a disease that, at the very best,...
- Muscular Dystrophy: A New Understanding of How Muscles Work
A new technique out of McGill may be the key to shed new light on how muscles work. It’s an important step towards a better understanding of how muscle-targeted diseases and disorders work. With a greater understanding also comes a better handle of how to treat and possibly cure these diseases in...
- Is Forced Exercise Really A Treatment for Parkinson's?
Across the US, people are gathering together a few times a week to climb on their stationary bikes and peddle like nobody’s business. These aren’t spin classes, nor are the riders training for the Tour de France. Instead, these are people who are challenging themselves and pushing their bodies...
- Dr. Arturo Echeverri M.D.2900 12th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Lowell Quenemoen M.D.2900 12th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Sara Shabnam Qureshi M.D801 N 29th St Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Ann marie Collier MD801 N 29th St Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Tyler Leigh M.D.4102 Pinion Dr U S A F Academy CO 80840
- Dr. Daniel V. Rodriguez MD2825 8th Ave N Billings MT 59101