Dr. Daniel Katz practices Neuropathology in Topeka, KS. Dr. Katz studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Childns Hospital St Louis 1977
Dr. Daniel A Katz M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Daniel A Katz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Casino Resort in California Delivers A Thanksgiving Feast to Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Thanks to a generous donation from the executives at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort in Desert Hot Springs, California, patients at Angel View nursing home were treated to a full Thanksgiving feast. ...
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Does the Immune System Play a Role in Parkinson's?
About 60,000 Americans are diagnosed with Parkinson's disease every year, with ten million people around the world suffering from it (http://www.pdf.org/parkinson_statistics). And unfortunately, there is no known cure yet. On the other hand, there are treatment plans that patients can follow to...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Coping with Grief
Just hearing the word grief can evoke feelings of sadness, but is grief just “being sad”? Or is it something more complex? The word itself seems to have a stronger meaning than “sad.”According to the Mayo Clinic, for many people, including those diagnosed with a chronic illness, grief is a...
- Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Common Among Muscular Dystrophy Patients?
Researchers have discovered that, compared to the general public, there is a higher than average rate of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in those with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Researchers from the University of Iowa conducted and published research in the May 2018 issue of The Journal...
- Dr. Wade B Welch M.D.631 Sw Horne St Topeka KS 66606
- Dr. Ernie D Swanson M.D.901 Sw Garfield Ave Topeka KS 66606
- Dr. Taijun Zhao MD901 Sw Garfield Ave Topeka KS 66606
- Dr. Emmanuel owen arseni Picache Martinez MD631 Sw Horne St Topeka KS 66606
- Dr. Jonson Huang MD901 Sw Garfield Ave Topeka KS 66606
- Dr. Hartej S. Sethi MD901 SW GARFIELD AVE TOPEKA KS 66606