Dr. Fred John Bache D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice114 S I St Suite 5l6 Aberdeen WA, 98520
Dr. Fred Bache is a Dentist practicing in Aberdeen, WA. Dr. Bache specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Fred John Bache D.D.S.'s Practice location
Aberdeen, WA 98520Get Direction
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Chelsie Todd DMD216 West Heron Street Aberdeen WA 98520
- Dr. Justin Lee Vanbibber D.M.D.216 West Heron Street Aberdeen WA 98520
- Dr. Jeffrey Trent Welch DMD216 West Heron Street Aberdeen WA 98520
- Daniel Levi Haught DMD216 West Heron Street Aberdeen WA 98520
- Abel L Riojas DMD1813 Sumner Ave Aberdeen WA 98520
- Dr. Todd Sigurd Johnson DDS501 W MARKET ST ABERDEEN WA 98520